- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
The organization has warned that the BCL logo should not be used on all vehicles, including motorcycles.
The information was signed on Friday (February 14) by the BCL president Al Nahian Khan Joy and general secretary writer Bhattacharya.
It is learned that in addition to the BCL leaders, many are using stickers on the organization’s logo on various vehicles, including motorcycles. Many of them are also involved in negative activities. The issue has been criticized on social media for a long time. They are destroying the image of the BCL. So the organization has given this directive.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,