- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
The United States has demanded the capture of Iranian missiles fired from the Arabian Sea by tankers and from the land. Iran rejected the US claim.
Iran’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Majid Takhte Ravanchi, commented on Saturday (February 15th) on the basis of Ravanchi’s comments.
On Friday (February 14th), the US military said in a statement that they seized air-fired missiles from an Iran-made land in an old ship in the Arabian Sea.
Rejecting the US demand, Majid Takhte Ravanchi said that America’s claim to rescue the Iranian military was completely false. America is lying to Iran one after another.
He then said that the United States was trying to force Iran to pressure. They want Iran to obey and accept it. That’s why they have fabricated many false stories against Iran in the past. The same is true of missile detention.
READ MORE: The consequences of martinis engulfed in war will be dire: Zarif
He also said that the United States had previously distorted the UN report on Yemeni Houthi attacks on Saudi oil installations. Washington claimed Iran was involved in the attack. But later, they have no basis for such a claim.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,