- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Election Commission (EC) will hold a meeting on Chittagong City Corporation elections. After that meeting, the schedule may be announced.
EC Public Relations Director Israel Hossain said the 61st commission meeting will be held in the afternoon on Sunday (February 16th) in the afternoon. Chittagong City votes and Bogra-1 and Jessore-6 by-elections were kept in the meeting’s agenda.
EC Secretary. Alamgir said the city’s vote in Chasic will be done on electronic voting machines.
Read more: BNP protests led by Iraq
EC voted for Chittagong City Corporation elections on April 28, 2015. It expires on August 5, 2020. According to the election law, the election is obligatory within 180 days prior to August 5.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,