- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Father Hazrat Ali has killed a disabled child, Maryam Khatun (8), from a roof in Tapali village of Kaliganj, Jhenaidah.
Police have arrested father Hazrat Ali in connection with the incident. Mary Khatun, a physical and speech impaired by birth, has another brother of three years.
It is reported that Mary was physically and speech impaired since birth. Often her father Hazrat Ali used to get upset because her daughter was disabled.
In this connection, on Saturday morning (January 25), Hazrat Ali woke up and beat the girl Mary. Then he takes it down on the roof and throws it down. Mary was seriously injured. He was taken to Kaliganj Upazila Health Complex with the help of neighbors at the time. Later, doctors shifted to Dhaka when he was taken to Jessore. Mary died on her way to Dhaka at Ferighat at around 4 pm.
Read more: Granny Khalma Khatun got the house after publishing the news in daily rights
Confirming the incident, Kaliganj Police Station Officer-in-Charge Mahfuzur Rahman told the Daily Right that father Garage Mistry Hazrat Ali was arrested in connection with the incident. He is being questioned.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,