- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Yesterday was World Love Day. On this special day, at 3 pm, two-star actors Omar Sunny and Poppy performed at a 300 feet adjacent Mehdi Food Court show in Bashundhara residential area. Screenwriter Omar Sunny said, “Poppy’s first movie was with me.” The name was Coolie. Directed by Mantajur Rahman Akbar, the film was a great business success. Poppy performed with me on several popular songs, including millions of stars in the sky. The show has a lot of audiences. Poppy said the show was named Spring Festival of Love in the spring of 2020.
Sunny brother’s performance on this show has been great. The audience has also enjoyed the show. Many more stars were present at the show. It was open to everyone.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,