- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Noting that those who are now studying will not lack jobs, Finance Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal has said that Gopalganj’s appearance will change if the Padma Bridge is built. There will be employment for all boys and girls at that time. You don’t have to worry anymore.
He said this while answering reporters after paying tribute at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s tomb at Tungipara on Friday (February 14) at 3:30 pm.
The minister said 61 per cent of the people of Bangladesh are working people, all of them are working. The government will provide training to those who are educated and get a good job. At the same time, the present government will also arrange for those who are not educated to eat anything.
Earlier, the finance minister and others paid homage by paying homage to the altar of the tomb of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Bangabandhu.
Later, Fateha recitation and special prayers were held in Bangabandhu and all the martyrs who were killed on August 15 to seek forgiveness of the soul.
Read more: The family who received the letter of Bangabandhu wants recognition of the martyr
State Minister for Religious Affairs Sheikh Mohammed Abdullah, Deputy Commissioner Shahida Sultana, District Awami League President General Secretary Mahbub Ali Khan were present.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,