- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Talk about the first love day after marriage! So, the day itself was specially made by Kolkata director created by Mukherjee and Bangladeshi actress Rafiyat Rashid Mithila. Last December 6, Charhat was created by Mithila and Mithila. Only family and close friends attended the wedding. Maritime and honeymoon services are very good at present. On the occasion of Love Day yesterday, Mithila posted some beautiful romantic pictures with her. And in the caption of the photo, Chitushakone’s song Basanta Gaya has given some lines. And it looks like this year’s first love day was a very good time for them. Conversely, the two talked through Facebook.
The request for friendship was first made by the creator. Talk to Messenger after that. After a few days of negotiations, Shrijit came to meet Mithila in Dhaka in January 2019. It was then that he proposed marriage. It didn’t take long for the relationship to spread. And both of them have suffered a lot of criticism. But in no way did anyone break the foundation of the relationship. In fact, all year long, the relationship between the good and the bad has made the relationship more refined. And so it is not too late to get married soon. Meanwhile, Mithila has also talked about what she has gifted to Mithila, this year’s love day. He said time! I no longer find the time created. On the day of love, I feel created and the gifts I give to each other is time.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,