- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Khaleda Zia, the incarcerated chairperson of the BNP, has demanded the government to release her, claiming that she is very ill. She said that Khaleda Zia has been detained without any crime for two months and seven months. He is very sick, we have repeatedly demanded his release, sought bail and sought his treatment through release. Yet we have not received any response from the government.
He said this while addressing a rally at the protest rally demanding the release of BNP chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia in front of the party’s central office in Nayapaltan on Saturday (February 15). He said the new program would be announced at a later time.
Mirza Fakhrul said, “We hope that the government will immediately release Begum Zia, respecting the demands of the people for humanitarian reasons.”
He said the movement could not be stopped by disrupting the barricade. We had a pre-announced protest march to demand the release of Begum Khaleda Zia. But police have blocked the program, police have arrested about 10 to 12 activists, including Fazlul Huq Millan, from the morning, barricading them in front of the party’s central office in Nayapalton. No one could, and will not, be persecuted by the whole world.
Read more: New program at BNP rally
The BNP secretary-general said the government was thinking that oppressing, oppressing and hindering the movement of Begum Khaleda Zia would be obstructed. The right of the people of the country can never be oppressed by oppression.
BNP standing committee member Khandaker Mosharraf Hossain, Moin Khan, Amir Khasru Mahmud Chowdhury, Mirza Abbas, Sultan Salauddin Tuku, Khaleda Zia’s adviser were present at the rally. Salam, BNP leader Azizul Bari Helal, Dhaka Metropolitan South BNP president Habibun Nabi Khan Sohail, BNP mayoral candidate Israq Hossain at Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC).
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,