- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Actress Jaya Ahsan has said she will spend this Valentine’s Day with her mother. The actress is currently in Dhaka after shooting the paramilitary. He will return to Kolkata, West Bengal, India on February 20.
In an interview, he said, this time Valentine’s Day is a little different. I’ll spend it with my mother.
He said, I thought to do so much work in Dhaka-Kolkata, I did not spend time with my mother. So Valentine’s Day is out today with some of the mother and family.
This popular actress said, in fact, it is a day of love. Celebrating that day is the real thing. We have a small house away from Dhaka. There we go.
Commenting that love is hidden in the smell of the book, he added that he was very keen to go to the book fair.
Despite seeing the book, the people of Dhaka surrounded him in such a way that the actress did not feel comfortable going to the book fair. Many regretted that he had to go to the book fair once. It’s Valentine’s Day today.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,