- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Members of the Iranian intelligence agencies and their allies have overseen important individuals in the United States and Israel. Israeli detectives say they are being monitored for the attack.
Israeli media reported The Times of Israel that several days ago, many global leaders went to Israel to celebrate the Jewish genocide. Many US officials also went there. Iranian officials are closely monitoring the motives of these officers.
Israeli intelligence says Iran is collecting all information from Israeli and US officials with the help of hackers. Tehran detectives are collecting all such information, especially how these people are going to a hotel, how they are going, who is talking to whom on the phone.
Israeli intelligence says Iran is planning to attack key US and Israeli figures. That’s why Tehran is watching over them. They will do great harm to these officers when given the opportunity.
John Holquist, the intelligence expert on Iran’s cyber activities and head of the US-based cybersecurity firm FireI, said the Iranians have been able to collect information from many important people. They are also tracking a few through different data collection. The person they are tracking may be attacked.
Read more: US-Russia facing war on Syria issue, war worries
John Holquist added that Iranian hackers did a great job. They also have the necessary technical facilities. Although there are some technical weaknesses, they have been overcome by tactics.
The United States has carried out the assassination of Qasim Solaimani, a senior Iranian military official, after long detention. Iran is thought to have attacked the US or Israeli officer in the same prison in retaliation for the killing of Solaimani. That is why they have been monitoring the US and Israeli officials.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,