- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
There is no alternative to water to balance the body. Water is consumed more because of sweating during the heat. But winter is actually a disregard for water. And less water can result in multiple problems.
When the amount of water in the body decreases, several symptoms appear. Some of these symptoms are significant:
Irritation in the urine-
Even if the urine is irritated during the winter, the body’s water content will decrease. You may even feel pain when urinating when water is low. Drinking plenty of water reduces this problem.
Many suffer from migraine problems. This problem can be caused by anyone who is consuming less water in winter. So if you have headaches this winter, drink more water immediately. You will find comfort in it.
Dryness of the skin-
In winter, the skin is dry due to the weather. So no one seems to notice this at all. If you drink less water, the body’s toxin increases a lot. As a result, rashes can cause multiple skin problems like acne. At times, it may also cause mild irritation due to dryness of the skin.
Constipation problems can occur if the water intake is reduced in the winter. In addition, those who have vision or other problems should also be more careful. That is, in the winter the water feels less needy, cannot be eaten less.
Fatigue with little effort
Winter fatigue is somewhat reduced compared to other periods. And so the working capacity of the people of the winter countries is much greater. But if you are a little tired during the winter, you will find that the body is water deficient. Because of this, other processes in the body are not working properly. In this case, drink more water. You see, it looks refreshing.
If you want to drink water in winter, make it a practice to drink enough water. It will be easy to stay healthy.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,