- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
There are many people around you who can easily remember an event or content. You may be thinking that your intellect is low! No, your talent is certainly not low. Not everyone has the same brain structure. So not everyone can remember one way. You can also increase your memory by following some simple techniques.
Let’s find out some of the ways to increase memory:
Reduce depression by reducing stress:
Depression under mental stress causes the most damage to the brain. Depression reduces your ability to concentrate and increases cortisol levels in the blood. As cortisol levels rise, brain function decreases.
Exercising regularly is of great benefit to the body. Not only does exercise stimulate your body, but it also keeps your brain active. Excess body weight is also harmful to your brain. If you do not exercise regularly, or if the body parts are not active, then fat accumulates in the blood vessels. This results in disruption of normal circulation. The supply of oxygen through the blood to the brain is interrupted. Brain cells can also be damaged due to this. So exercise regularly, keep all the parts of your body active.
Listen to music:
Researchers have shown that some music helps to increase memory. That’s it – if you listen to music during an event, the memory of that event will wake up in your brain when you listen to it again.
Teach others what you know:
Teach others what you know yourself. When you teach another person, you will find that your deficiencies are met. There will be practice again by teaching another. You can share your thoughts on something new with another. Then it will last in your memory.
Adequate sleep regularly:
An adult person needs 8 hours of sleep daily. A good sleep makes your brain more efficient. Therefore, regular sleep can increase memory.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,