- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
This is an Oscar-winning Korean parasite film in imitation of a Tamil film. It was through this film that the first movie in a language other than English won the Oscar for Best Film. Parasite’s director Bong Jo Woo won the Best Director’s Award at the Oscars stage. After receiving the Oscars, everyone was cheering for the media after the cover of the paradise was allegedly stolen or stolen. Means took from a picture plot in Tamil. Southern producer PL Thenappan has made such claims. The director claims ‘Parasite’ or their Tamil film Minsara is inspired by Kanna. But nowhere is the gratitude ever expressed.
Vijay and Khushboo starred in the film. The producer is also considering filing a lawsuit. He will demand compensation from the Korean filmmakers before the court. He will also appoint an international lawyer on the matter. “They stole the plot from my photo,” said Thinappan. When they see any of our photos inspired by their pictures, they file a lawsuit. We will do the same. That’s reasonable. A parasite made up of South Korean ethnicity and its problems. The picture comes from a poor South Korean family.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,