- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
The mysterious Coronavirus has spread to more than 30 countries across China. One of the deadly viruses has died in the European country of France.
The British news agency Reuters reported the French health minister Agnes Bujayon’s comments.
In a message Saturday (February 15), Agnes Bujyoun said the man who died was a Chinese citizen. He has been undergoing treatment at the hospital since January 25 after suffering a coronary virus. He died on Friday (February 14). At the time of his death, the man was 6 years old.
It is reported that the man who died of coronary tract went from France’s Hubei province to France. He arrived in France on January 16 last. Then he was infected with the lungs due to the coronavirus.
READ MORE: The consequences of martinis engulfed in war will be dire: Zarif
The spread of the Coronavirus cannot be stopped at this. The death toll from this virus is increasing. The deadly number of people infected with the deadly virus has already exceeded one and a half thousand.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,