- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
en.janakanthanews.com thrives to provide breaking news at the earliest and serve other news, views, and entertainment for the Bengali Community worldwide. It promises to maintain high journalistic standards, such as objectivity, authenticity, and responsibility.
The news portal will do its best to be inspiring, engaging and provoking informed discussion leading to decisions and actions by its readers, audiences, and policymakers.
en.janakanthanews.com will embrace the latest technologies and means like web pages audio-visuals and live broadcasting to social media and other available platforms. en.janakanthanews.com wishes to serve different age groups especially young, all religions and all ethnicities among the Bengali community to encourage peace and harmony.
At our core is the people’s right to information and expression with the help of a pool of talented and committed journalists and a broader group of citizens encouraged and oriented into journalism.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,