- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Many people do not understand how to start the invitation. As a result, there are many things to do
It did not become. We are discussing some of the practical techniques of invitation. In light of the invitation mentioned above, we can proceed. First the family, then the nearest, then the social-state.
Dawah in the family
1. Family Library: According to the age of all the members of the family, there are different Islamic at home
Build a library of books, Islamic magazines and CD-VCD lectures on Islamic speakers. Tell your relatives, they take them home from your home and read them.
2. Family Tutorial: Read the book for everyone, from one book to the next, all together in the family. Imam Bukhari’s ‘Adabul Mufarad’ or Imam Nawabi’s ‘Riyadus Salihin’
It can be trained from It is good to be after dawn. If the first one does not want to sit, continue alone. Make it a rule. This is very effective when it comes to family invitations.
3. Islahi Mahfil: Islahi Mahfil may be arranged occasionally in the family. The wise will discuss any knowledge. Women will listen to the discussion with the screen. Q&A may be available.
4. Wall posters: Islamic paints, calligraphy, important verses or hadiths on the walls of the house
Keep up the salaf’s message. It will beautify your home environment on one hand, and on the other will create a fine atmosphere. It will also have a significant impact on your children.
5. Family Contest: Organize various Islamic competitions with family members, which will give them more motivation to practice Islam. There may also be minor rewards. Something memorable is good.
6. Participate in social welfare activities: Take part in various social welfare activities with family members. Winter, distribution of relief among the floods, forge and nafl don-Sedaka, visiting the sick, etc. They will also be encouraged to do so.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,