- US, China set to sign trade deal
- US removes currency manipulator label for China
- Dutch-Australia consortium Gentium-Damen to construct world class shipyard in Bangladesh
- Iraq warns of ‘collapse’ if Trump blocks oil cash
- Bangladeshi, Indian state-run radios launch broadcast exchange programmes
- DU students demand that the Dhaka city corporation election date be changed, polling same day as Saraswati Pooja
- Protect 30% of planet by 2030 to save ecosystem: UN plan
- Get policy right to develop non-apparel sectors
- Sabila Nur gears up for a busy year
Abdul Hai Mallick (55), an auto-rickshaw driver, has been accused of raping a four-and-a-half-year-old boy in Faridpur.
The victim was admitted to Faridpur Medical College Hospital on Monday (December 9) morning. The father of the child said his wife went to sweep the leaves on Sunday (December 8) at noon.
At that time, the neighbor of the house, autorickshaw driver, Abdul Hai Mallick, called Chocolate and raped his daughter by calling her in the house.
The mother of the child said that a neighbor used to call her by name without seeing her daughter. At one point, he came out of the house of Abdul Hai Mallick and told him about it.
He also said his daughter was bleeding at the time. Abdul Hai Mallick’s relatives stopped them when they wanted to go to the hospital. Farzana Akhter, a duty doctor at Faridpur Medical College Hospital, said the child was undergoing treatment. I cannot comment on this until I get a medical report.
Meanwhile, the father of the child alleged that Shamim Mallik, general secretary of Ishan Gopalpur ward Jubo League, made an arbitration at the house of High Mallik on Sunday evening.
In that arbitration, they were ‘told not to exaggerate’ and Abdul Hai Malik joined him.
No charges were filed with the police until this report was written. Shahidul Islam, chairman of the UP chairman of the Ishan Gopalpur union and a member of the district Jubo League, said he did not know anything about it. According to him, Mallick lives in Dhaka.
Such an event is nasty. He must be punished if the incident is true. Deputy Superintendent of Police (SI) Belal Hossain of Faridpur Kotwali Police Station said, “Police received the news that the child was ill at the hospital.
The child’s father has been advised to sue in this regard.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was saddened by the memory of Sheikh Rasel, the youngest son of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the nation's father.
Chief Editor: Saifullah Sadir
163/4 Dewan Para, Vashantek, Dhaka-1206
Acting Editor: Selim Takku
Al-Amin Super Market, 2nd Floor, East Mujum Pur, Kushtia,